By Kevin Borba, All Cardinal: When Troy Taylor was hired as the head coach of Stanford he made it clear that he was hoping to give this program the love and attention it deserved.
In his first full season, he has assembled a recruiting class that is right on the cusp of the top 25, the program has gotten into the NIL space, unveiled new uniform combos, and he has also shown a willingness to use the transfer portal which has become a major tool in college football. On top of that, he is also looking to develop a roster that was among the most inexperienced in the country.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Who should grace the cover of EA Sports College Football 25?
- Ranking every Big Ten head football coach ahead of the 2024 season
- Dillon Gabriel, Will Howard among CFB’s 2024 most impactful ‘super seniors’
- Jedd Fisch details how financial benefits of Big Ten played into his decision
- USC RB coach Kiel McDonald departing for NFL, Los Angeles Chargers
- ‘Then quit’: Dillingham rebukes complaints about college coaching challenges
- G5 coaches speak out on programs becoming ‘farm system’ for Power Four teams
- CU football’s Carter Stoutmire changing positions ahead of sophomore season
- Why trend of CFB coaches bolting to NFL, lesser jobs has no end in sight
- Johnny Manziel says father secretly tried to negotiate for $3M from Texas A&M
- Players opting to appear in new EA Sports CFB video game will receive $600
- 247Sports: Pac-12 hoops tournament projected seeds, schedule, tiebreakers
- CFP officials discuss expanding to 14-team playoff in 2026
- 247Sports: 2 from SuperWest among CFB’s recruits who could play right away
- Deion Sanders drives 51% jump in Colorado multimedia revenue in 2023
- Who should grace the cover of EA Sports College Football 25? - February 22, 2024
- Ranking every Big Ten head football coach ahead of the 2024 season - February 22, 2024
- Dillon Gabriel, Will Howard among CFB’s 2024 most impactful ‘super seniors’ - February 22, 2024