By Jaylon Thompson, USA TODAY: ESPN Radio Syracuse personality Brent Axe, who first joined the station in 2014, has been taken off the air for negatively speaking about Syracuse’s athletic programs.
Axe hosted “On the Block with Brent Axe” during the afternoon window. He is a sports columnist with The Syracuse Post-Standard and Syracuse.com, and he worked part-time with ESPN Radio Syracuse, which is owned by Galaxy Media Partners.
Read the full story…
Local radio host Brent Axe was removed from airwaves due to his talk show speaking negatively about Syracuse athletics.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- SDSU’s Passing Tournaments can lead to a scholarship, just ask Rahim Wright
- SoCal DB Travis Anderson talks Boise State offer, Fresno State interest
- Pac-12 TV deal talks: An important step comes today in WSU Regents meeting
- Stanford football set for another big weekend of official visits
- Braden Huff, the next Gonzaga redshirt ready to make a jump
- UCLA football will rely on multiple newcomers to drive offense in 2023
- Canzano: Give Pat Kilkenny best seat in house with Ducks two wins from CWS
- Big 12 officials reportedly visit Memphis as expansion talks heat up…again
- Big Ten COO talks fitting UCLA and USC into Big Ten scheduling
- Weber: Big Ten gets it completely right with its first move for USC
- Stanford receives crystal prediction for four-star Mater Dei QB Elijah Brown
- Big Ten built flexibility into new scheduling model
- 247Sports Q&A with Deion Sanders: Re-landing Travis Hunter, Pat Narduzzi
- NCAA tweaks rules on block/charge calls in men’s basketball
- In 3 seasons, UW has brought in nearly a full lineup through portal
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)