By Crissy Froyd, Sporting News: The NCAA transfer portal is open and has once again hit a new record for number of players entered at well over 1,000 and counting at this point.
Some of the biggest names in the portal have included some of the nation’s top quarterbacks and it could be yet another huge year for signal-callers in the portal after the type of success Bo Nix and Michael Penix Jr. experienced when they sought a change of scenery in the portal.
Read the full story…
Several quarterbacks have entered the NCAA Transfer Portal ahead of the 2024 season. Here's a look into where some of them could land.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Who should grace the cover of EA Sports College Football 25?
- Ranking every Big Ten head football coach ahead of the 2024 season
- Dillon Gabriel, Will Howard among CFB’s 2024 most impactful ‘super seniors’
- Jedd Fisch details how financial benefits of Big Ten played into his decision
- USC RB coach Kiel McDonald departing for NFL, Los Angeles Chargers
- ‘Then quit’: Dillingham rebukes complaints about college coaching challenges
- G5 coaches speak out on programs becoming ‘farm system’ for Power Four teams
- CU football’s Carter Stoutmire changing positions ahead of sophomore season
- Why trend of CFB coaches bolting to NFL, lesser jobs has no end in sight
- Johnny Manziel says father secretly tried to negotiate for $3M from Texas A&M
- Players opting to appear in new EA Sports CFB video game will receive $600
- 247Sports: Pac-12 hoops tournament projected seeds, schedule, tiebreakers
- CFP officials discuss expanding to 14-team playoff in 2026
- 247Sports: 2 from SuperWest among CFB’s recruits who could play right away
- Deion Sanders drives 51% jump in Colorado multimedia revenue in 2023
- Who should grace the cover of EA Sports College Football 25? - February 22, 2024
- Ranking every Big Ten head football coach ahead of the 2024 season - February 22, 2024
- Dillon Gabriel, Will Howard among CFB’s 2024 most impactful ‘super seniors’ - February 22, 2024