By Paul Garrison, East Village Times: After months of wondering what shape the 2023 Aztecs would take, game week is finally here. SDSU plays Ohio University this Saturday.
On Monday, the university held its weekly press conference and released its two-deep for its first game. It contained a number of interesting developments.
One cautionary note before jumping into what it revealed. Depth charts are often intentionally misleading.
Read the full story…
SDSU released its two-deep for Saturday's first game. There were surprised throughout. Some of the competitions were not clarified at all by what was listed.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- CBS Sports power rankings of all 133 college football teams
- Stanford QB Justin Lamson calls out self, offense for lack of big plays vs UO
- Kalen DeBoer evaluates the value of Washington playing in a close game
- 247Sports’ preseason Top 25 basketball rankings for 2023-24
- Shedeur Sanders stands up for teammate after loss to USC
- O.J. Simpson calls on USC to fire defensive coordinator Alex Grinch
- Kaye: For the second straight season, Boise State has a QB controversy
- Michael Penix says Washington has a standard to uphold
- Vinnick: Pat McAfee proves he’s College GameDay’s blowhard-in-chief
- 247Sports’ college football Week 6 bowl projections
- Next up for Cal, the toughest 5-game stretch in program history
- Lincoln Riley backs Alex Grinch, says defense ‘doesn’t look like last year’
- Quality, not quantity of penalties doom ASU in Berkeley
- Jedd Fisch breaks down Noah Fifita’s performance against UW
- CB Cormani McClain responds to Sanders’ tough love with strong outing vs USC
- CBS Sports power rankings of all 133 college football teams - October 2, 2023
- Stanford QB Justin Lamson calls out self, offense for lack of big plays vs UO - October 2, 2023
- Kalen DeBoer evaluates the value of Washington playing in a close game - October 2, 2023