By Lorenzo J. Reyna, BarkBoard/247Sports: It’s been four years since Fresno State produced a draft pick at wide receiver – with KeeSean Johnson representing the last one in 2019. Jalen Moreno-Cropper presents the best chance of breaking that dry spell.
Cropper did have a fifth year of college eligibility available to him in 2023, but it was well-known that he would likely pursue the NFL after the 2022 season.
Read the full story…
It’s been four years since Fresno State produced a draft pick at wide receiver – with KeeSean Johnson representing the last one in 2019.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Why Dawson Baker is eager to be a ‘pioneer’ as BYU hoops enters the Big 12
- Wilner: Washington on Peacock (and what it means), NBA Draft, legal affairs
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023
- Big 12 commish Yormark: ‘We have an appetite to be a national conference’
- 247Sports: Oregon’s Traeshon Holden among 8 CFB transfers primed for big 2023
- Beaver quarterback DJ Uiagalelei under two layers of pressure in 2023
- Athlon: USC football 2023 season preview and prediction
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)