By Dean Straka, 247Sports: If Oregon and Washington are hoping for a Big Ten Conference invitation to form a West Coast pod with departing Pac-12 members USC and UCLA, the Ducks and Huskies shouldn’t expect powers that be to even entertain such a move until mid-April.
According to CBS Sports’ Dennis Dodd, there is hesitation among at least one Big Ten media partner to consider any further expansion of the league before outbound Big Ten Commissioner Kevin Warren leaves his post next month for the NFL’s Chicago Bears.
Read the full story…
Conference realignment: Oregon, Washington Big Ten consideration unlikely before mid-April, per report
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Harmon: Why is Colorado hot potato in Pac-12/Big 12 rumors lately?
- After getting two recruits in 16 hours, Lincoln Riley poised for a big June
- Tristan da Silva sets high goals days after announcing return to Colorado
- Why Dawson Baker is eager to be a ‘pioneer’ as BYU hoops enters the Big 12
- Wilner: Washington on Peacock (and what it means), NBA Draft, legal affairs
- Oregon sweeps Nashville Regional, heads to first Super Regional since 2012
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)