Jacksonville.com: Gardner Minshew deserved better than to be walking out of Nissan Stadium with easily the most gut-wrenching loss of his NFL career.
All the credit to Tennessee Titans’ lineman Jeffery Simmons for getting his body up in the air, causing the deflection that led to the game-deciding interception by linebacker Harold Landry in the closing seconds.
A tough pass interference call against Myles Jack was a big factor in Jaguars' 33-30 loss to Tennessee Titans. But QB Gardner Minshew looks like real deal.
—More from News Feed—
- UCLA’s Chip Kelly on USC suspending reporter: I didn’t know you can do that
- OSU, WSU have showcase opportunity in historic matchup amid uncertain future
- Oregon football set to wear exclusive color-changing cleats
- USC suspends reporter two weeks for violating media availability policies
- Where did Puka Nacua come from? Washington and BYU recruiters know
- Pac-12 bowl projections: Washington to the playoff, USC in the New Year’s Six
- How much did victory over Arkansas change BYU’s Big 12 expectations?
- Dan Lanning ‘wasn’t talking about Deion’s team’ when criticizing CU’s history
- Cal football: Jaydn Ott ready to go, but starting QB uncertain
- Sanders: ‘I respect the heck out of [Lanning] and what he’s accomplished’
- Arizona State QB Drew Pyne likely to return, Trenton Bourguet doubtful
- Deion Sanders won’t let Shedeur Sanders leave for the NFL
- Former Duck, Miami TE Cam McCormick petitioning for ninth year of eligibility
- Hawaii judge rejects settlement in Jayden de Laura sexual assault civil case
- Kenny Dillingham calls ASU offensive plays at Tuesday practice
- UCLA’s Chip Kelly on USC suspending reporter: I didn’t know you can do that - September 20, 2023
- OSU, WSU have showcase opportunity in historic matchup amid uncertain future - September 20, 2023
- Oregon football set to wear exclusive color-changing cleats - September 20, 2023