SI | HuskyMaven: Once again, the University of Washington basketball team will be heavily dependent on point guard Quade Green, even more than last season, which turned into a disaster without him.
Husky coach Mike Hopkins, while confirming that Green is scholastically eligible again, said the junior from Philadelphia will have an important role for a now guard-heavy team.
The Washington basketball team still awaits NCAA decisions on whether transfers Erik Stevenson and Cole Bajema will become eligible right away.
Sports Illustrated Washington Huskies News, Analysis and More
—More from News Feed—
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
- Miki Suguturaga’s move to tight end potential ‘home run’ opportunity for Utes
- Connon: Previewing UCLA men’s basketball’s offseason roster moves
- Lincoln Riley on recruiting QB’s: ‘If he’s scared,’ USC not the place for him
- Fast rising QB Dermaricus Davis talks Oregon St. visit, Nevada & WSU up next
- Dan Lanning details what goes into hiring assistant coaches
- Kenny Dillingham’s energy becoming integral part of ASU football
- BYU football boasts top transfers in Big 12 for 2023 season
- Utah Athletics Director Mark Harlan named AD Of The Year
- UW’s Ryan Grubb, Utah’s Andy Ludwig in top 3 of PFF’s top 10 OC’s
- Tad Boyle to lead USA U19 team at FIBA men’s World Cup in Hungary
- Borba: Breaking down why Deion Sanders and Colorado are set to take over CFB
- WSU transfer TJ Bamba hears from Arizona, Oregon and seven other schools
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying - March 28, 2023
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’? - March 28, 2023
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12 - March 28, 2023