By Barkley Truax, On3: During Week 4’s edition of ESPN’s College GameDay, Lee Corso dubbed Washington State vs. Oregon State the ‘Nobody Wants Us Bowl,’ after becoming the only two teams not to find a conference after the unofficial disbanding of the Pac-12 Conference.
Former WSU star Ryan Leaf was offended by Corso, and co-host Patt McAfee’s reaction toward the two teams playing.
Read the full story…
ESPN College GameDay host Pat McAfee responded, and more, to Ryan Leaf, Jake Dickert and the Washington State Cougars.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- ASU quarterback Trenton Bourguet plans to return for final year
- BSU’s Spencer Danielson first interim coach in FBS history to win conf title
- 4-star quarterback Michael Van Buren decommits from Oregon
- Jake Dickert says Cameron Ward’s departure ‘not a shock or surprise’
- Pat Chun says next big step is securing media rights deal for WSU and OSU
- Former UCLA coach John Wooden to be honored with commemorative U.S. stamp
- Bo Nix remains undecided on playing in future bowl game with Ducks
- Former UNLV head coach Marcus Arroyo a serious candidate for ASU OC position
- Former Arizona commit Quimari Shemwell flips his pledge to Utah
- Washington staves off Oregon comeback to win Pac-12 and secure playoff spot
- Former USC, Rice quarterback J.T. Daniels medically retiring from football
- USC poaches UCLA defensive coordinator D’Anton Lynn for same position
- 4-star WR Gatlin Bair, Oregon target, decommits from Boise State
- Nevada fires head football coach Ken Wilson after two seasons
- Oregon State, Washington State to face MWC teams in 2024 scheduling deal
- ASU quarterback Trenton Bourguet plans to return for final year - December 2, 2023
- BSU’s Spencer Danielson first interim coach in FBS history to win conf title - December 2, 2023
- 4-star quarterback Michael Van Buren decommits from Oregon - December 2, 2023