Sun Devil Source: With the Big Ten and Pac-12 deciding to cancel their fall football seasons, other conferences are pressing on. The SEC, ACC and Big 12 plan to move forward with their football seasons in the fall, rather than hope to play in the spring.
While the decisions from both sides were met with praise and backlash, it seems the conferences aren’t exactly on the same page. In fact, one Pac-12 president isn’t happy that the conferences are doing things differently.
—More from News Feed—
- Updates on Adem Bona, David Singleton’s injuries before UCLA-Gonzaga
- The Pac-12 presidents meeting has come and gone: So, what happened?
- OC Andy Ludwig remains committed to Utes, will finish ‘career at Utah’
- USC Pro Day: Travis Dye talks injury recovery, tough conditions, CFB career
- 2024 wide receiver Zechariah Sample commits to Arizona State football
- Marchand: Pac-12 media rights negotiations ‘a dicey situation’
- Canzano: Dana Altman still fuming, but clarifies he’s not leaving Oregon
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: ‘I’m here at Oregon — this is gonna be my school’
- 3-star LB Khmori House enjoys OSU visit, calls Beavers a ‘for sure contender’
- Ole Miss set to hire former UCLA DC Lou Spanos as analyst
- Dan Lanning makes plea to fans after state legislation sets unique precedent
- Scott: The upward trajectory for Boise State hoops has not changed
- Center Frank Kepnang pledges UW return, should be focal part of Huskies
- 2024 ATH Kobe Boykin backs off Utah commitment, has schools pushing hard
- Andy Enfield faces two related challenges in shaping 2023-2024 USC roster
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Updates on Adem Bona, David Singleton’s injuries before UCLA-Gonzaga - March 22, 2023
- The Pac-12 presidents meeting has come and gone: So, what happened? - March 22, 2023
- OC Andy Ludwig remains committed to Utes, will finish ‘career at Utah’ - March 22, 2023