By Pete Thamel, ESPN: Pac-12 schools still are playing the waiting game for a new television contract.
Arizona president Bobby Robbins on Wednesday said he doesn’t expect any decisions concerning conference realignment to be made until Pac-12 commissioner George Kliavkoff brings hard numbers to university presidents.
Read the full story…
Pac-12 universities continue to wait for numbers tied to a new TV deal, which is expected "soon," before making decisions concerning possible moves.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Cameron Ward says Cougs OC Ben Arbuckle hasn’t pulled back curtain yet
- 247Sports: Predicting every unbeaten CFP contender’s first loss
- How Stanford’s promising 2024 class could boost Taylor’s turnaround
- Justin Wilcox knows who Cal’s QB will be Saturday; he’s just not saying
- Oregon using bye week to prepare for ‘all-out battle’ with rival Washington
- 4-star center Emmanuel Stephen commits to Arizona hoops over USC, Kansas
- BYU Athletics plans to reseat LaVell Edwards Stadium following 2023 season
- Utah is strengthening their future with the top homegrown talent
- Schwarzenegger says US politics need ‘big picture’ leader like Deion Sanders
- Washington QB Michael Penix Jr. and WR Rome Odunze make history off the field
- Expanding coaching suspensions among NCAA Council’s new infractions proposals
- NCAA shrinks window for athletes to enter transfer portal
- Lincoln Riley says Trojan DL Korey Foreman ‘exploring’ redshirting
- Oregon State AD Scott Barnes won’t pursue UW job, tells staff he’s staying
- Kenny Dillingham applying Florida State lessons to ASU predicament
- Cameron Ward says Cougs OC Ben Arbuckle hasn’t pulled back curtain yet - October 4, 2023
- 247Sports: Predicting every unbeaten CFP contender’s first loss - October 4, 2023
- How Stanford’s promising 2024 class could boost Taylor’s turnaround - October 4, 2023