By Pac-12 Networks PR: Pac-12 Networks has announced the launch of a new initiative that will pave the way for current Pac-12 student-athletes and their name, image and likeness (NIL) partners to license Pac-12 Networks footage and highlights.
The Pac-12 Networks NIL Licensing Program, launched in partnership with Veritone, provides a pathway for student-athletes and their brand partners to access Pac-12 Networks footage and highlights as they navigate the new NIL opportunities available to them and ensures adherence to all relevant state and institutional NIL policies.
Read the full story…
Pac-12 Networks NIL Licensing Program to empower brands and student-athletes to maximize NIL opportunities by licensing Pac-12 Networks footage
—More from News Feed—
- Associated Press 2023 All-Pac-12 football honors and team
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday
- Former Duck WR Josh Delgado arrested for DUII, reckless driving, hit and run
- Why Bronco Mendenhall picked New Mexico to get back into coaching
- Deion Sanders targeting multiple quarterbacks in transfer portal
- Jayden Daniels’ Heisman chase ends at LSU, but it began in Tempe at ASU
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Associated Press 2023 All-Pac-12 football honors and team - December 8, 2023
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football - December 8, 2023
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday - December 8, 2023