By Jarrid Denney, ScoopDuck: Oregon made an appeal to have DJ Johnson’s targeting call overturned after the senior edge rusher was ejected from the Ducks’ Week 4 win over Washington State in Pullman.
The University appealed the ruling against Johnson after officials last Saturday ruled that he led with the crown of his helmet while making a fourth-quarter tackle.
Read the full story…
The Oregon Ducks will be without one of their top edge rushers when they face the Stanford Cardinal in Eugene on Saturday.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Hawaii transfer quarterback Brayden Schager to visit BYU
- Cal expected to hire Ole Miss analyst Sterlin Gilbert as quarterbacks coach
- D’Anton Lynn on how his UCLA experience will help re-build USC defense
- Buhler: Dillon Gabriel perfect Bo Nix replacement, next UO Heisman candidate
- Former Houston OL Tyler Johnson commits to Colorado
- Austin Peay hires UCLA assistant Jeff Faris as next head coach
- Oregon QB Ty Thompson posts cryptic tweet amid Dillon Gabriel transfer
- DE Jamil Muhammad will return to USC in 2024 for ‘unfinished business’
- Fan discovers trove of Jonathan Smith’s Oregon State gear at Goodwill store
- Oregon CB Khyree Jackson opts out of Fiesta Bowl to prepare for NFL Draft
- ASU basketball’s Adam Miller eligibility after 2nd transfer denied by NCAA
- Arizona OT Jordan Morgan to skip Alamo Bowl, prepare for 2024 NFL Draft
- The upsides and downsides of the BYU transfer quarterback targets
- Deion Sanders says he plans to retire at Colorado
- Oregon lands Oklahoma QB transfer Dillon Gabriel
- Hawaii transfer quarterback Brayden Schager to visit BYU - December 9, 2023
- Cal expected to hire Ole Miss analyst Sterlin Gilbert as quarterbacks coach - December 9, 2023
- D’Anton Lynn on how his UCLA experience will help re-build USC defense - December 9, 2023