247Sports: Oregon State’s last-minute 41-38 triumph over No. 15 Oregon Saturday night was the program’s first win over a ranked opponent since 2014. Another big step forward for a team that continues to show improvement under third-year coach Jonathan Smith and his staff.
And a victory that quickly resonated with recruits.
One Top247 recruit called Saturday night's victory over Oregon a "trademark win." Prospects are fired up about Jonathan Smith and the direction of his Oregon State program.
—More from News Feed—
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction
- Colorado WR Tar’Varish Dawson reportedly dismissed from team
- All signs point to Bronny James being a Laker next year, USC outcomes aside
- College football nearing long-awaited adoption of helmet communications
- High stakes NLRB trial against USC, Pac-12 and NCAA resumes
- Johnny Manziel explains Oregon interest, reason for leaving
- 5-star CB Dijon Lee Jr. to reschedule UW visit after Bama scheduling conflict
- Cougar Collective launches matching campaign for Kyle Smith’s Cougars
- UCLA OC Eric Bieniemy shares expectations for 2024 season
- Arizona State football lands 2024 3-star DB recruit Nikko Klemm
- 247Sports: Sanders, Riley among power conf coaches with most to prove in 2024
- Mick Cronin: Won’t talk to his family, will ‘hate himself’ after loss to USC
- Stanford basketball star Spencer Jones makes program history
- Pressure continues to build for Stanford to fire Jerod Haase
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again - February 26, 2024
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction - February 26, 2024
- Colorado WR Tar’Varish Dawson reportedly dismissed from team - February 26, 2024