By Angie Machado, BeaverBlitz: Recruiting is heating up for the Oregon State Beavers as they landed their second commitment of the 2024 class in ATH Makhi Frazier from McKinney (Tex.) McKinney.
Frazier is listed as an athlete in the 247Sports database, and while many programs were recruiting the 5-foot-11, 215 pound player as a linebacker, Oregon State and Michigan State recruited him for his abilities as a running back.
Read the full story…
Oregon State landed their second commitment of the 2024 class in McKinney (Tex.) McKinney ATH Makhi Frazier.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- SDSU’s Passing Tournaments can lead to a scholarship, just ask Rahim Wright
- SoCal DB Travis Anderson talks Boise State offer, Fresno State interest
- Pac-12 TV deal talks: An important step comes today in WSU Regents meeting
- Stanford football set for another big weekend of official visits
- Braden Huff, the next Gonzaga redshirt ready to make a jump
- UCLA football will rely on multiple newcomers to drive offense in 2023
- Canzano: Give Pat Kilkenny best seat in house with Ducks two wins from CWS
- Big 12 officials reportedly visit Memphis as expansion talks heat up…again
- Big Ten COO talks fitting UCLA and USC into Big Ten scheduling
- Weber: Big Ten gets it completely right with its first move for USC
- Stanford receives crystal prediction for four-star Mater Dei QB Elijah Brown
- Big Ten built flexibility into new scheduling model
- 247Sports Q&A with Deion Sanders: Re-landing Travis Hunter, Pat Narduzzi
- NCAA tweaks rules on block/charge calls in men’s basketball
- In 3 seasons, UW has brought in nearly a full lineup through portal
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)