By Don Smalley, Ducks Wire: After declaring secondary starters DJ James and Jamal Hill were suspended indefinitely, Oregon Ducks head coach Mario Cristobal says the two players will miss the Fresno State game, but that’s it.
Both Hill and James were involved in an alleged incident with an airsoft gun that injured a few bystanders.
Read the full story…
Jamal Hill and DJ James, once indefinitely suspended, will be reinstated, and available to play September 11th vs. Ohio State.
—More from News Feed—
- USC hires former NDSU HC Matt Entz as assistant HC for Defense and LB coach
- Bo Nix reacts to Dillon Gabriel transferring to Oregon
- UW’s Keion Brooks says Gonzaga victory ‘not a fluke, we’re really this good’
- Four-star WR Aaron Butler backs off commitment to Colorado
- Miller Moss steps into USC starting QB role with poise, teammate support
- Herm Edwards on Jayden Daniels’ Heisman win: ‘He deserves it’
- Seven SuperWest players on Athlon’s way-too-early 2024 Heisman contenders
- Reggie Bush: Heisman Trust should ‘do the right thing,’ return Heisman Trophy
- Hawaii transfer quarterback Brayden Schager to visit BYU
- Cal expected to hire Ole Miss analyst Sterlin Gilbert as quarterbacks coach
- D’Anton Lynn on how his UCLA experience will help re-build USC defense
- Buhler: Dillon Gabriel perfect Bo Nix replacement, next UO Heisman candidate
- Former Houston OL Tyler Johnson commits to Colorado
- Austin Peay hires UCLA assistant Jeff Faris as next head coach
- Oregon QB Ty Thompson posts cryptic tweet amid Dillon Gabriel transfer
- USC hires former NDSU HC Matt Entz as assistant HC for Defense and LB coach - December 10, 2023
- Bo Nix reacts to Dillon Gabriel transferring to Oregon - December 10, 2023
- UW’s Keion Brooks says Gonzaga victory ‘not a fluke, we’re really this good’ - December 10, 2023