By Zachary Neel, Ducks Wire: It happened a year ago when former Oregon Ducks offensive coordinator Kenny Dillingham left Eugene after just one season to take over as the head coach for the Arizona State Sun Devils.
It could potentially happen again this year, with new Oregon OC Will Stein being named among several candidates to take over as the new head coach for the Houston Cougars following the firing of Dana Holgorsen.
Read the full story…
Oregon Ducks offensive coordinator as been mentioned as a candidate for the Houston Cougars HC job, thanks to his Texas connections.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction
- Colorado WR Tar’Varish Dawson reportedly dismissed from team
- All signs point to Bronny James being a Laker next year, USC outcomes aside
- College football nearing long-awaited adoption of helmet communications
- High stakes NLRB trial against USC, Pac-12 and NCAA resumes
- Johnny Manziel explains Oregon interest, reason for leaving
- 5-star CB Dijon Lee Jr. to reschedule UW visit after Bama scheduling conflict
- Cougar Collective launches matching campaign for Kyle Smith’s Cougars
- UCLA OC Eric Bieniemy shares expectations for 2024 season
- Arizona State football lands 2024 3-star DB recruit Nikko Klemm
- 247Sports: Sanders, Riley among power conf coaches with most to prove in 2024
- Mick Cronin: Won’t talk to his family, will ‘hate himself’ after loss to USC
- Stanford basketball star Spencer Jones makes program history
- Pressure continues to build for Stanford to fire Jerod Haase
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again - February 26, 2024
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction - February 26, 2024
- Colorado WR Tar’Varish Dawson reportedly dismissed from team - February 26, 2024