By Matt Zenitz, 247Sports: Oregon has found its replacement for Heisman finalist Bo Nix.
Former Oklahoma star QB Dillon Gabriel is transferring to the Ducks, sources tell 247Sports.
Gabriel went into the transfer portal Monday and visited Oregon in recent days. The addition is huge for the Ducks, who now have the luxury of plugging in one of the nation’s quarterbacks for the outgoing Nix as they transition to the Big Ten in 2024.
Read the full story…
The Oregon Ducks have found their replacement for Bo Nix, once again turning to the transfer portal to land decorated signal-caller Dillon Gabriel.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Clyde Surrell, former Colorado safety, dies at 41
- Washington football schedules official visit with 4-star safety from Alabama
- NCAA can’t enforce NIL rules after judge grants injunction
- Arizona among eight teams with national championship formula, per KenPom
- ESPN puts Stanford hoops’ head coach Jerod Haase on the hot seat
- Cal’s Justin Wilcox: NIL is the No. 1 factor in a football program’s success
- UCLA men’s basketball game a ‘blue out’ versus USC
- Miller Moss-Jayden Maiava spring ball QB battle contains layers at USC
- Report: UO to hire Darren Uscher back from UCLA in personnel, recruiting role
- ASU basketball searching for answers after near-comeback against Washington
- DL Bishop Thomas not expected to be with Buffs football in 2024
- USC 5-star QB commit Julian Lewis plans second recruiting visit to Colorado
- NCAA Committee on Infractions exploring change to penalize ADs, presidents
- Major change coming to college football recruiting calendar
- Who should grace the cover of EA Sports College Football 25?
- Clyde Surrell, former Colorado safety, dies at 41 - February 23, 2024
- Washington football schedules official visit with 4-star safety from Alabama - February 23, 2024
- NCAA can’t enforce NIL rules after judge grants injunction - February 23, 2024