By Andy Wittry, On3 Sports: Former USC athletic director Mike Bohn left the same position at Cincinnati in 2019 less than two weeks after a UC Foundation employee met with investigators from the university’s Office of Equal Opportunity & Access (OEOA) regarding Bohn’s “alleged discriminatory and other professional misconduct in violation of the University Policy,” according to an investigation note obtained by On3 through a public records request.
On3 requested a comment from Bohn through a voicemail and text message. He hasn’t responded at the time of publishing.
Read the full story…
Former USC AD Mike Bohn was the respondent in an investigation that took place in 2019 and 2020 at Cincinnati, according to public records.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- SDSU’s Passing Tournaments can lead to a scholarship, just ask Rahim Wright
- SoCal DB Travis Anderson talks Boise State offer, Fresno State interest
- Pac-12 TV deal talks: An important step comes today in WSU Regents meeting
- Stanford football set for another big weekend of official visits
- Braden Huff, the next Gonzaga redshirt ready to make a jump
- UCLA football will rely on multiple newcomers to drive offense in 2023
- Canzano: Give Pat Kilkenny best seat in house with Ducks two wins from CWS
- Big 12 officials reportedly visit Memphis as expansion talks heat up…again
- Big Ten COO talks fitting UCLA and USC into Big Ten scheduling
- Weber: Big Ten gets it completely right with its first move for USC
- Stanford receives crystal prediction for four-star Mater Dei QB Elijah Brown
- Big Ten built flexibility into new scheduling model
- 247Sports Q&A with Deion Sanders: Re-landing Travis Hunter, Pat Narduzzi
- NCAA tweaks rules on block/charge calls in men’s basketball
- In 3 seasons, UW has brought in nearly a full lineup through portal