NBC Sports Northwest: Justin Herbert vs. Joe Burrow is the Week 1 matchup we deserved to see.
Instead, veteran Tyrod Taylor received the starting nod for the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday, and it went as many foreshadowed: Taylor struggled.
The veteran was 16-of-30 for 208 yards on the night, scoring zero touchdowns and recording a 75.4 quarterback rating.
—More from News Feed—
- As Pac-12 searches for media deal, one wonders what plans have been floated
- Beckwith: Pac-12 shouldn’t commit to tech companies but may not have choice
- Wetzel: Why the remaining Pac-12 schools should stick together
- Wilner: Does SMU create value for Pac-12? ‘Probably helps,’ one analyst says
- Reports: FOX no longer involved in Pac-12 media rights negotiations
- Zemek: Pac-12 basketball’s future is tied almost exclusively to Arizona
- UC investigating Cal AD Jim Knowlton, Associate AD Jennifer Simon-O’Neill
- Four from SuperWest among CFB’s top running backs on the rise for 2023
- USC safety Bryson Shaw endorses Alex Grinch, scouts new defensive additions
- ASU’s pass-catcher competition includes ‘deep wideout and TE positions’
- BYU’s New Mexico Bowl hero to miss remainder of spring practices
- ESPN’s 2023 Mountain West college football preview
- Dana Altman, Oregon MBB enter offseason knowing changes necessary
- 247Sports: USC DE, UW CB battles could impact College Football Playoff race
- Lincoln Riley jokes about ‘rare’ opportunity to practice in the elements
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- As Pac-12 searches for media deal, one wonders what plans have been floated - March 24, 2023
- Beckwith: Pac-12 shouldn’t commit to tech companies but may not have choice - March 24, 2023
- Wetzel: Why the remaining Pac-12 schools should stick together - March 24, 2023