Yahoo Sports: Even with numerous, hefty opt outs in the Pac-12 — including Oregon offensive tackle Penei Sewell, a potential top-five pick — the conference’s entrance to the 2020 college football season means that we have a new pool of 2021 NFL draft talent to discuss.
Keeping track of who has opted out and who has opted back in has been tedious business. But we’re trying our best to stay on top of all the wild movement the past three months.
The Pac-12 won't have a full till of talent this fall. But that doesn't mean there aren't quality 2021 NFL draft prospects worth digging into.
—More from News Feed—
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction
- Colorado WR Tar’Varish Dawson reportedly dismissed from team
- All signs point to Bronny James being a Laker next year, USC outcomes aside
- College football nearing long-awaited adoption of helmet communications
- High stakes NLRB trial against USC, Pac-12 and NCAA resumes
- Johnny Manziel explains Oregon interest, reason for leaving
- 5-star CB Dijon Lee Jr. to reschedule UW visit after Bama scheduling conflict
- Cougar Collective launches matching campaign for Kyle Smith’s Cougars
- UCLA OC Eric Bieniemy shares expectations for 2024 season
- Arizona State football lands 2024 3-star DB recruit Nikko Klemm
- 247Sports: Sanders, Riley among power conf coaches with most to prove in 2024
- Mick Cronin: Won’t talk to his family, will ‘hate himself’ after loss to USC
- Stanford basketball star Spencer Jones makes program history
- Pressure continues to build for Stanford to fire Jerod Haase
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again - February 26, 2024
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction - February 26, 2024
- Colorado WR Tar’Varish Dawson reportedly dismissed from team - February 26, 2024