By Steve Samra, On3: Momentum is building towards expediting the expansion of the College Football Playoff before the 2026 season, according to Ross Dellenger of Sports Illustrated.
In an article detailing everything about the future of the Playoff, Dellenger revealed that commissioners are meeting with College Football Playoff executive director Bill Hancock regarding the possibility of expanding from four teams to twelve sooner rather than later.
Read the full story…
Momentum is building towards expediting the expansion of the College Football Playoff before the 2026 season.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Top 10 quarterbacks in college football transfer portal per On3 Sports
- Report: BYU ‘zeroing in’ on former Baylor OC Jeff Grimes for open position
- Utah guard Deivon Smith’s eligibility waiver denied by NCAA
- NCAA president proposes plan to directly compensate student-athletes
- CBS Sports: Ranking all 41 college football bowl games for 2023-24
- CFP exec dir stands behind ‘ethical, deliberate, detailed’ voting process
- Three scholarship backups no longer on ASU football roster
- Lincoln Riley: QB Caleb Williams to sit out USC’s bowl game
- Deion Sanders says Pat Shurmur ‘most likely’ to be Buffs OC next season
- Deion Sanders says CFP committee made ‘business’ decision with FSU snub
- Heisman Trophy names Daniels, Harrison Jr., Nix, Penix Jr. as finalists
- Wildcats to treat Alamo Bowl as ‘championship game’ after breakout season
- Seven from Pac-12 in latest PFF First-Round 2024 NFL Mock Draft
- Texas co-OC Jeff Choate named Nevada Football head coach
- Oregon State turns to Anthony Perkins as DC for Sun Bowl
- Top 10 quarterbacks in college football transfer portal per On3 Sports - December 5, 2023
- Report: BYU ‘zeroing in’ on former Baylor OC Jeff Grimes for open position - December 5, 2023
- Utah guard Deivon Smith’s eligibility waiver denied by NCAA - December 5, 2023