Posted on September 23, 2022
Unfortunately, the biggest game in the Pac-12 slate this weekend won’t be consumed by a national audience—but that doesn’t mean that Oregon State hosting USC isn’t the matchup the Conference fans should be most excited about this weekend.
It could be the biggest win of Jonathan Smith’s tenure as Oregon State’s head coach, while Lincoln Riley is looking to continue asserting his Trojans squad as a contender in the Pac-12.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I’m joined by senior writer/editor at BeaverBlitz.com, Carter Bahns.
After a win last year in the coliseum for the first time in a long time, he shares how confident he is in the Beavers pulling another upset of USC in Corvallis.
With consecutive winning weeks, the Pac-12 Prime Picks are back and Spencer has his best bets of Week 4 as the league heads into conference play.
I share why I’m riding both Oregon schools this week, and why he thinks Washington will keep it rolling at home against Stanford favored by almost 2 touchdowns.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Transfer Portal Impacting 2022 Pac-12 Season
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Winners and Losers in Week 4
- McLaughlin: Oregon RBs, Potential Breakout Players at WSU
- McLaughlin: UCLA’s ‘Slow’ Start, Biggest Week 4 Headlines
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Looks Strong Through 3 Weeks
- McLaughlin: CFB Coaches Arizona State Should be Targeting
- McLaughlin: Winners and Losers from a Big Pac-12 Weekend
- McLaughlin: Important Week 3 Factors for USC, UW and Cal
- McLaughlin: Arizona, ASU & WSU Should be on High Alert
- McLaughlin: Huskies Have Biggest Opportunity in Week 3
- McLaughlin: Can Lincoln Riley keep the Trojans Rolling?
- McLaughlin: USC and WSU Win the Pac-12 Football Weekend
- McLaughlin: Biggest Week 2 Questions for Pac-12 Big Games
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Might be in for a Rough Week 2
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Winners and Losers from Week 1
- McLaughlin: Are the Pac-12’s CFB Playoff Hopes Gone?
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Brand takes a Major Hit
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 could Strengthen its Brand with Big Wins
- McLaughlin: Is Colorado Being Undervalued this Season?
- McLaughlin: What ASU and CU Could Show in Their Openers
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Coaches Who May Not Survive 2022
- McLaughlin: The 5 Most Important Pac-12 QBs for 2022
- McLaughlin: Preseason Pac-12 Football Recruiting Update
- McLaughlin: What Penix Brings to Huskies as Starting QB
- McLaughlin: Wins Hard to Find on 2022 Cal Schedule
- McLaughlin: Why Cardinal will Bounce Back in 2022
- McLaughlin: Oregon State Football Underrated in 2022
- McLaughlin: How Ducks can flip script and beat Utah in 2022
- McLaughlin: Oregon Football Poised for Success in 2022
- McLaughlin: Can ASU Match its 2021 Win Total?
McLaughlin: Transfer Portal Impacting 2022 Pac-12 SeasonSpencer sheds light on why it is not all bad news for Conference teams that lost over the weekend - September 27, 2022
McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Winners and Losers in Week 4Spencer reacts to last week's first full slate of conference games in the Pac-12 - September 26, 2022
McLaughlin: Is USC on Upset Alert against Oregon State?Spencer is joined by senior BeaverBlitz.com writer/editor Carter Bahns to talk about the game - September 23, 2022