Posted on January 16, 2023
The plan has since been axed, and that might be better for the Pac-12 anyway for Coach Prime’s first game come Fall of 2023.
On today’s episode of Locked On Pac-12, I continue to examine in-depth potential expansion candidates for the Conference.
Each school brings something unique (or many things) to the table, and that is perhaps no more true for a school than for SMU.
I ‘present the case’ for adding the Mustangs out of the American conference.
The transfer portal, still open for a couple more days, continues to see a flurry of movement.
Are some schools set up to benefit more than others when it comes to adding players from other schools?
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
• Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKED15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order
• BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds, and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
• Rock Auto has an amazing selection. Reliably low prices. All the parts your car will ever need. Visit RockAuto.com and tell them Locked On sent you.
Want more daily content on the Pac-12 Conference?
Follow & Subscribe to the Podcast on these platforms…
—More from Spencer McLaughlin—
- McLaughlin: Analyzing OSU’s Favorable 2023 Football Slate
- McLaughlin: Deion Sanders Set to Make Signing Day Splash?
- McLaughlin: Analyzing Utah’s Tough 2023 Football Schedule
- McLaughlin: The Case for Air Force Joining the Pac-12
- McLaughlin: The Case for Boise State Joining the Pac-12
- McLaughlin: What Co-DC Chris Hampton Brings to Ducks
- McLaughlin: Fresno State’s Case for Joining the Pac-12
- McLaughlin: Is Oregon Adding Enough Defensive Talent?
- McLaughlin: ‘Outside the Box’ Pac-12 Expansion Options
- McLaughlin: CU Recruiting Heading into Feb Signing Day
- McLaughlin: UW, OSU Deserve Top Pac-12 Grades in 2022
- McLaughlin: What Cam Rising Brings Back to Utah & Pac-12
- McLaughlin: The Argument for Adding UNLV to the Pac-12
- McLaughlin: Potential Amazon-Pac-12 Partnership Problems
- McLaughlin: Does USC Need a New Defensive Coordinator?
- McLaughlin: Has Cam Rising Played His Last Game for Utah?
- McLaughlin: Tracking Dan Lanning’s Vision for Oregon
- McLaughlin Mailbag: DJ Uiagalelei, UW’s ASU Loss & More
- McLaughlin: How the Utes Can Win Their First Rose Bowl
- McLaughlin: Why Bruins Need to Beat Pitt in Sun Bowl
- McLaughlin: Keys for Huskies to Beat Texas in Alamo Bowl
- McLaughlin: What QB DJ Uiagalelei means for Oregon State
- McLaughlin: NIL Helping Make Pac-12 More Competitive
- McLaughlin: Dan Lanning’s recruiting home run for Oregon
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Momentum on the Recruiting Trail
- McLaughlin: Bo Nix brings More than Talent back to Oregon
- McLaughlin: Pac-12 Football Undergoing Recruiting Shakeup
- McLaughlin: Amazon-Only Media Rights Deal for Pac-12?
- McLaughlin: Why Pac-12 Needs Oregon State to Beat Florida
- McLaughlin: How Many Teams will Pac-12 Add in Expansion?
McLaughlin: Analyzing OSU’s Favorable 2023 Football SlateSpencer is joined by Carter Bahns, senior writer/editor at BeaverBlitz.com to talk about it - January 27, 2023
McLaughlin: Deion Sanders Set to Make Signing Day Splash?Spencer is joined by Locked On recruiting insider John Garcia to talk about CU's path to a 5-star - January 26, 2023
McLaughlin: Analyzing Utah’s Tough 2023 Football ScheduleSpencer is joined by 'Locked On Utes' host JT Wistrcill to talk about next season's slate of games - January 25, 2023