By Erik Skopil, Duck Territory: Oregon EDGE player Mase Funa will return for the 2023 season, he told reporters following Wednesday’s 28-27 Holiday Bowl victory over North Carolina.
“I’m running it back,” Funa said to close the press conference, to which Dan Lanning reacted to the news with a loud “Let’s Go” in response.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Did San Diego State just change the game for the Pac-12 Conference?
- NCAA announces new waiver guidelines for multi-time transfers
- Arizona collective gifts Bose headphones to football team in NIL partnership
- Canzano mailbag: Pac-12, Larry Scott, Trail Blazers, Bill Walton, and more
- USC, Utah among 5 Teams with best chance to make CFP for first time in 2023
- Gonzaga used Villanova’s same 2016 title-winning play to beat UCLA
- Utah St. WR Josh Davis upgraded to fair condition after cardiac arrest
- As Pac-12 searches for media deal, one wonders what plans have been floated
- Beckwith: Pac-12 shouldn’t commit to tech companies but may not have choice
- Wetzel: Why the remaining Pac-12 schools should stick together
- Wilner: Does SMU create value for Pac-12? ‘Probably helps,’ one analyst says
- Reports: FOX no longer involved in Pac-12 media rights negotiations
- Zemek: Pac-12 basketball’s future is tied almost exclusively to Arizona
- UC investigating Cal AD Jim Knowlton, Associate AD Jennifer Simon-O’Neill
- Four from SuperWest among CFB’s top running backs on the rise for 2023
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Did San Diego State just change the game for the Pac-12 Conference? - March 25, 2023
- NCAA announces new waiver guidelines for multi-time transfers - March 25, 2023
- Arizona collective gifts Bose headphones to football team in NIL partnership - March 25, 2023