By Matt Zemek, Trojans Wire: USC’s NCAA Tournament math just became a lot more favorable after the monster win over UCLA. USC not only beat the Bruins; it beat up the first-place team in the Pac-12, winning by 13 points.
That’s a hefty NET ranking changer for the Trojans, who were squarely on the bubble and are now well inside the cut line for the NCAA Tournament.
Read the full story…
Which games does #USC absolutely have to win in order to make the NCAA Tournament? We’ll go through the rest of the schedule, which resumes February 2.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
- Miki Suguturaga’s move to tight end potential ‘home run’ opportunity for Utes
- Connon: Previewing UCLA men’s basketball’s offseason roster moves
- Lincoln Riley on recruiting QB’s: ‘If he’s scared,’ USC not the place for him
- Fast rising QB Dermaricus Davis talks Oregon St. visit, Nevada & WSU up next
- Dan Lanning details what goes into hiring assistant coaches
- Kenny Dillingham’s energy becoming integral part of ASU football
- BYU football boasts top transfers in Big 12 for 2023 season
- Utah Athletics Director Mark Harlan named AD Of The Year
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption - March 29, 2023
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports - March 29, 2023
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’ - March 29, 2023