Posted on May 29, 2023
The Utes supplanted Oregon, which had won 23 straight at Autzen Stadium before losing to the Huskies in Eugene last season.
USC and Washington have both won seven straight and San Jose State has six.
Historically, the Huskies have the nation’s sixth-longest home winning streak with 44 from 1908-1917.
More recently, USC and Boise State have two of the Top 25 longest such streaks. The Trojans won 36 straight from 2001 to 2007, while the Broncos won 35 from 2006 to 2011.
The nation’s current longest home streak is owned by Alabama with 20. The all-time streak was established by Miami with 58 from 1985 through 1994.
List of each SuperWest Team’s Current Streak/Non-Streak
6—San Jose State
0—San Diego State
No streak lasts forever and it’s only a matter of time before a team must start again. Which run of home wins will be broken first?
We won’t have to wait long to see with the start of the College Football season less than 100 days away.
—More from Staff—
- 2023 SuperWest Football Attendance Numbers
- 2023 SuperWest Football Season Team Stats
- Updated Top 50 SuperWest NIL Athlete Valuations
- Updated Conference Timeline: Rise & Fall of the Pac-12
- Updated 2023 List of Current SuperWest Players in the NFL
- Getting to Know the Big 12 Football Stadiums
- Getting to Know the Big Ten Football Stadiums
- 2023 Preseason SuperWest Composite Top 25 CFB Rankings
- Round-Trip Miles for UA, ASU, CU, Utah to Big 12 Cities
- Round-Trip Air Miles for UO, UCLA, USC, UW to B1G Cities
- 2023 Mountain West Football Standings
- 2023 Pac-12 Football Standings
- 2024 SuperWest Football Decommitment Tracker
- Everything Utah’s Kyle Whittingham said at Pac-12 Media Day
- Everything Stanford’s Troy Taylor said at Pac-12 Media Day