By Erik Skopil, Duck Territory: The transfer portal will operate as a supplemental roster building tool, Oregon women’s basketball coach Kelly Graves said on this week’s Autzen Audibles podcast.
The Ducks plan to build and develop their roster primarily through prep recruiting, Graves explained, before using the portal to put the finishing touches the roster as they did this year with four transfer additions.
Read the full story…
Oregon women's basketball coach Kelly Graves has altered his transfer portal philosophy some this offseason. He explains what their approach was this year.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction
- Colorado WR Tar’Varish Dawson reportedly dismissed from team
- All signs point to Bronny James being a Laker next year, USC outcomes aside
- College football nearing long-awaited adoption of helmet communications
- High stakes NLRB trial against USC, Pac-12 and NCAA resumes
- Johnny Manziel explains Oregon interest, reason for leaving
- 5-star CB Dijon Lee Jr. to reschedule UW visit after Bama scheduling conflict
- Cougar Collective launches matching campaign for Kyle Smith’s Cougars
- UCLA OC Eric Bieniemy shares expectations for 2024 season
- Arizona State football lands 2024 3-star DB recruit Nikko Klemm
- 247Sports: Sanders, Riley among power conf coaches with most to prove in 2024
- Mick Cronin: Won’t talk to his family, will ‘hate himself’ after loss to USC
- Stanford basketball star Spencer Jones makes program history
- Pressure continues to build for Stanford to fire Jerod Haase
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again - February 26, 2024
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction - February 26, 2024
- Colorado WR Tar’Varish Dawson reportedly dismissed from team - February 26, 2024