By Andy Wittry, On3 Sports: If San Diego State theoretically receives an invitation to another NCAA Division I conference – like, say, the Big 12 or Pac-12 – it will likely be a small group of stakeholders at the university who will make the decision about its future.
“I would assume based on the discussions that we’ve had at this point with people just as we’re trying to figure things out, sell ourselves, it’s a pretty small circle,” San Diego State athletic director John David Wicker told On3 in a video interview.
Read the full story…
"It's a pretty small circle. It's yourself, it's the president, maybe a key ... trustee member," SDSU AD J.D. Wicker said of realignment.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- SDSU’s Passing Tournaments can lead to a scholarship, just ask Rahim Wright
- SoCal DB Travis Anderson talks Boise State offer, Fresno State interest
- Pac-12 TV deal talks: An important step comes today in WSU Regents meeting
- Stanford football set for another big weekend of official visits
- Braden Huff, the next Gonzaga redshirt ready to make a jump
- UCLA football will rely on multiple newcomers to drive offense in 2023
- Canzano: Give Pat Kilkenny best seat in house with Ducks two wins from CWS
- Big 12 officials reportedly visit Memphis as expansion talks heat up…again
- Big Ten COO talks fitting UCLA and USC into Big Ten scheduling
- Weber: Big Ten gets it completely right with its first move for USC
- Stanford receives crystal prediction for four-star Mater Dei QB Elijah Brown
- Big Ten built flexibility into new scheduling model
- 247Sports Q&A with Deion Sanders: Re-landing Travis Hunter, Pat Narduzzi
- NCAA tweaks rules on block/charge calls in men’s basketball
- In 3 seasons, UW has brought in nearly a full lineup through portal