By Oregon State Athletics: Eric Reveno, who has 25 years of college coaching experience, including 10 years as a head coach, will join the Oregon State men’s basketball program as associate head coach, Wayne Tinkle announced Tuesday.
“We are very excited to be adding Eric to our coaching staff,” Tinkle said. “He has an incredible knowledge of the game and a great reputation nationally and internationally as a coach and a recruiter. When you are trying to replace a coach, you have to shoot for the stars, and I feel like we landed one with Coach Reveno.
Read the full story…
CORVALLIS, Ore. – Eric Reveno , who has 25 years of college coaching experience, including 10 years as a head coach, will join the Oregon State men's ba...
Looking for more Pac-12 team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Cameron Ward says Cougs OC Ben Arbuckle hasn’t pulled back curtain yet
- 247Sports: Predicting every unbeaten CFP contender’s first loss
- How Stanford’s promising 2024 class could boost Taylor’s turnaround
- Justin Wilcox knows who Cal’s QB will be Saturday; he’s just not saying
- Oregon using bye week to prepare for ‘all-out battle’ with rival Washington
- 4-star center Emmanuel Stephen commits to Arizona hoops over USC, Kansas
- BYU Athletics plans to reseat LaVell Edwards Stadium following 2023 season
- Utah is strengthening their future with the top homegrown talent
- Schwarzenegger says US politics need ‘big picture’ leader like Deion Sanders
- Washington QB Michael Penix Jr. and WR Rome Odunze make history off the field
- Expanding coaching suspensions among NCAA Council’s new infractions proposals
- NCAA shrinks window for athletes to enter transfer portal
- Lincoln Riley says Trojan DL Korey Foreman ‘exploring’ redshirting
- Oregon State AD Scott Barnes won’t pursue UW job, tells staff he’s staying
- Kenny Dillingham applying Florida State lessons to ASU predicament
- Cameron Ward says Cougs OC Ben Arbuckle hasn’t pulled back curtain yet - October 4, 2023
- 247Sports: Predicting every unbeaten CFP contender’s first loss - October 4, 2023
- How Stanford’s promising 2024 class could boost Taylor’s turnaround - October 4, 2023