By Wade Peery, On3 Sports: When former Washington head coach Kalen DeBoer packed up his bags and left the Huskies for the Alabama Crimson Tide, he took plenty of his old staff with him. His old tight ends coach for the Huskies, Nick Sheridan, joined him in Tuscaloosa to coach the tight ends for the Crimson Tide.
On Friday evening, the former Michigan quarterback took to Twitter to pen an emotional farewell to the Husky fan base.
Read the full story…
Nick Sheridan penned an emotional farewell letter to the Washington fan base. Check out what he had to say to the Husky fans in the note.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- 2024 NFL Combine takeaways: Standouts at every position
- 2024 Pac-12 men’s hoops tournament: Projected seeds, schedule, tiebreakers
- USC football makes Top 8 for four-star WR target Daylan McCutcheon
- Iowa guard Caitlin Clark breaks Pete Maravich’s NCAA scoring record
- Rome Odunze put on a show at NFL combine, does something rarely ever seen
- ESPN: Ranking the top 10 college football quarterbacks in 2024
- Wilner: Utah the favorite in 2024 Big 12 football title race
- Washington adds three sought after prospects to list of official visitors
- Report: Former Bruin great Robert Thomas to be UCLA’s next linebackers coach
- Bronny James to make NBA Draft decision based on team interest, agent says
- Mike Krzyzewski calls for end of court storming, punishments when it occurs
- Big 12, ACC coaches concerned about Big Ten, SEC auto bids in CFP proposals
- Stanford set to host five-star OT Andrew Babalola for visit
- Bears could give Caleb Williams chance to ‘rewrite history’ with No. 1 pick
- Oregon’s N’Faly Dante building house for his mother in Mali with NIL money
- 2024 NFL Combine takeaways: Standouts at every position - March 3, 2024
- 2024 Pac-12 men’s hoops tournament: Projected seeds, schedule, tiebreakers - March 3, 2024
- USC football makes Top 8 for four-star WR target Daylan McCutcheon - March 3, 2024