Vikings.com: The Vikings suffered from a little bit of defensive déjà vu against the Colts.
Minnesota looked to bounce back on the road after allowing Green Bay to rack up the yardage in Week 1, but the execution largely was lacking in Indy.
When all was said and done, the Vikings allowed the Colts 354 total yards, including 151 rushing in a 28-11 loss by Minnesota.
Anthony Barr left the game with a shoulder injury, and fellow linebacker Troy Dye dealt with an ankle injury.
Zimmer emphasized that the team needs to get back to work after starting the season 0-2.
—More from News Feed—
- Zemek: One reason for Pac-12 to be optimistic about future football revenue
- Andy Avalos: Broncos offense, defense go ‘back and forth’ in first scrimmage
- Jake Dickert calls WSU RB Jaylen Jenkins ‘fearless’ after huge scrimmage
- Cal starting offensive line shows promise in first extensive scrimmage
- Breaking down footage from BYU football’s first scrimmage
- Five standout Buffs from Colorado’s first preseason scrimmage
- Report: Arizona’s Kylan Boswell to miss some of hoops season with injury
- Bahns: Oregon State’s defensive backfield primed for special 2022 season
- After first scrimmage, no Duck QB has ‘separated themselves’ as clear starter
- Former Bronco WR Khalil Shakir shines bright in NFL, Bills debut
- Ex-Husky Nick Harris likely out for season after preseason game knee injury
- Cal in NFL update: Jared Goff shines; Jordan Kunaszyk plays
- Oregon’s latest roster update reflects notable height, weight changes
- SDSU’s new Snapdragon Stadium reflects lessons learned from Petco Park
- Husky head coach Kalen DeBoer updates Ulumoo Ale’s status
- NCAA ruling to keep UW’s Jaxson Kirkland out of first game of season
- Canzano Mailbag: Pac-12 scenarios, Marcus Mariota & Phil Knight vs Jody Allen
- Borba: Predicting who will have best offensive position groups in the Pac-12
- USC DL Korey Foreman injured, has missed 4 straight practices
- Six observations of ASU’s defense after six practices
- Utah football announces that ‘Moment of Loudness’ will be back this year
- Zemek: Why Pac-12 administrators want to be part of the Big Ten
- CU Buffs notes: Walk-ons making impression at safety
- Athlon: College football’s top 50 breakout players for 2022
- Report: Dana Altman, Oregon Ducks recruiting Bronny James to Eugene
- Former BYU QB Zach Wilson hurts knee in game, won’t be sidelined for long
- Ex-Trojan, Atlanta WR Drake London suffers knee injury in preseason opener
- Wildcats unveil newly completed field turf inside Arizona Stadium
- Billy Riviere breaks down role of tight end in WSU Coug Raid
- Chip Kelly on key position change, UCLA’s scholarship numbers
- Zemek: One reason for Pac-12 to be optimistic about future football revenue - August 14, 2022
- Andy Avalos: Broncos offense, defense go ‘back and forth’ in first scrimmage - August 14, 2022
- Jake Dickert calls WSU RB Jaylen Jenkins ‘fearless’ after huge scrimmage - August 14, 2022