By Nick Schultz, On3: For the third straight year, Jim Harbaugh and Michigan are in the College Football Playoff — and they’re looking to flip the script. The last two go-rounds in the CFP haven’t gone well for the Wolverines, to say the last, with back-to-back losses in the semifinals.
The hope is the third time will be the charm.
Read the full story…
Jim Harbaugh has nothing to fear about the Rose Bowl "because he's leaving," SEC Network host Paul Finebaum said Saturday.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Clyde Surrell, former Colorado safety, dies at 41
- Washington football schedules official visit with 4-star safety from Alabama
- NCAA can’t enforce NIL rules after judge grants injunction
- Arizona among eight teams with national championship formula, per KenPom
- ESPN puts Stanford hoops’ head coach Jerod Haase on the hot seat
- Cal’s Justin Wilcox: NIL is the No. 1 factor in a football program’s success
- UCLA men’s basketball game a ‘blue out’ versus USC
- Miller Moss-Jayden Maiava spring ball QB battle contains layers at USC
- Report: UO to hire Darren Uscher back from UCLA in personnel, recruiting role
- ASU basketball searching for answers after near-comeback against Washington
- DL Bishop Thomas not expected to be with Buffs football in 2024
- USC 5-star QB commit Julian Lewis plans second recruiting visit to Colorado
- NCAA Committee on Infractions exploring change to penalize ADs, presidents
- Major change coming to college football recruiting calendar
- Who should grace the cover of EA Sports College Football 25?
- Clyde Surrell, former Colorado safety, dies at 41 - February 23, 2024
- Washington football schedules official visit with 4-star safety from Alabama - February 23, 2024
- NCAA can’t enforce NIL rules after judge grants injunction - February 23, 2024