By the Associated Press: The Fiesta Bowl Organization announced a multiyear partnership with Caesars Entertainment on Monday, pairing one of the biggest postseason college football games with legal sports gambling in Arizona.
It’s the first partnership between a college bowl game and a company that specializes in sports betting. Caesars will host fan lounges at the Fiesta Bowl in suburban Glendale and at the Guaranteed Rate Bowl, which is played at Chase Field in downtown Phoenix.
Read the full story…
With sports betting set to become legal in Arizona on Sept. 9, the Fiesta Bowl Organization has announced a multiyear partnership with Caesars Entertainment group. Fans will be able to make bets at a sportsbook and bar on the plaza next to Chase Field.
—More from News Feed—
- Hawaii transfer quarterback Brayden Schager to visit BYU
- Cal expected to hire Ole Miss analyst Sterlin Gilbert as quarterbacks coach
- D’Anton Lynn on how his UCLA experience will help re-build USC defense
- Buhler: Dillon Gabriel perfect Bo Nix replacement, next UO Heisman candidate
- Former Houston OL Tyler Johnson commits to Colorado
- Austin Peay hires UCLA assistant Jeff Faris as next head coach
- Oregon QB Ty Thompson posts cryptic tweet amid Dillon Gabriel transfer
- DE Jamil Muhammad will return to USC in 2024 for ‘unfinished business’
- Fan discovers trove of Jonathan Smith’s Oregon State gear at Goodwill store
- Oregon CB Khyree Jackson opts out of Fiesta Bowl to prepare for NFL Draft
- ASU basketball’s Adam Miller eligibility after 2nd transfer denied by NCAA
- Arizona OT Jordan Morgan to skip Alamo Bowl, prepare for 2024 NFL Draft
- The upsides and downsides of the BYU transfer quarterback targets
- Deion Sanders says he plans to retire at Colorado
- Oregon lands Oklahoma QB transfer Dillon Gabriel
- Hawaii transfer quarterback Brayden Schager to visit BYU - December 9, 2023
- Cal expected to hire Ole Miss analyst Sterlin Gilbert as quarterbacks coach - December 9, 2023
- D’Anton Lynn on how his UCLA experience will help re-build USC defense - December 9, 2023