By Joe Lunardi, ESPN: Will the Kansas Jayhawks become the first repeat champions in men’s college basketball since Florida in 2006 and 2007?
That’s among the questions to consider during the tipoff of the 2022-23 season, following a frenzy of transfer movement and the usual spate of NBA draft decisions.
Read the full story…
There was the predictable exodus of key personnel following Bob Huggins' arrest and resignation. But interim coach Josh Eilert went to work -- and quickly.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Dillingham learning value of adaptability amid unexpected challenges
- Colorado’s players weren’t insured when Travis Hunter got hurt
- Texas CB Kaden Cook becomes Cal’s third 2025 commitment
- Remembering Andy Avalos’ pick-6 for Boise State in the 2004 Liberty Bowl
- Wyoming safety Buck Coors puts sixth surgery in rearview, keeps fighting
- Rome Odunze’s success leads to multiple NIL deals for UW receiver
- Former Cal hoops coach Todd Bozeman’s son shot, killed in DC nightclub
- Former one-and-done Trojan hoops standout advising Bronny James
- Feldman: Jake Dickert emerges as strong candidate in Michigan State search
- Nick Saban comments on Dan Lanning’s pregame speech on Pat McAfee Show
- Arizona OC Brennan Carroll not expecting low scoring game against Washington
- WSU-OSU vs Pac-12: Preliminary injunction hearing Nov. 14, order extended
- Utah QB Nate Johnson was ‘upset’ with fans booing vs UCLA
- Meet USC WR Zachariah Branch (CFB’s version of Tyreek Hill)
- An oral history of Lane Kiffin’s firing on the tarmac 10 years ago
- Dillingham learning value of adaptability amid unexpected challenges - September 29, 2023
- Colorado’s players weren’t insured when Travis Hunter got hurt - September 29, 2023
- Texas CB Kaden Cook becomes Cal’s third 2025 commitment - September 29, 2023