By Brandon Marcello, 247Sports: Colorado was most certainly a better program this fall under Deion Sanders than it was in 2022, but not every building block was made of stone. The Buffaloes enter the 2023 season’s final week on a five-game losing streak, with losses in seven of the past eight.
The thrilling 45-42 win Sept. 2 at TCU — last season’s College Football Playoff National Championship runner-up — CU’s 3-0 start and the Buffs’ No. 19 ranking in the AP Top 25 for Week 4 all seems distant.
Read the full story…
Colorado is a better college football team with first-year head coach Deion Sanders at the helm, but a loss-laden close to the 2023 season gives the Buffaloes a reality check as the Big 12 looms. 247Sports delves into the top offseason storylines for CU as Sanders looks to elevate the program in 2024.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Associated Press 2023 All-Pac-12 football honors and team
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday
- Former Duck WR Josh Delgado arrested for DUII, reckless driving, hit and run
- Why Bronco Mendenhall picked New Mexico to get back into coaching
- Deion Sanders targeting multiple quarterbacks in transfer portal
- Jayden Daniels’ Heisman chase ends at LSU, but it began in Tempe at ASU
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Associated Press 2023 All-Pac-12 football honors and team - December 8, 2023
- Stanford wide receiver John Humphreys to walk away from football - December 8, 2023
- Enfield: Bronny James to debut for USC men’s basketball Sunday - December 8, 2023