By Brian J. Pedersen, Arizona Desert Swarm: So far this offseason, Arizona has only seen players leave the program. The latest was power forward Azuolas Tubelis, who on Thursday declared for the NBA Draft.
When the Wildcats will start adding players, to a roster that has plenty of slots to fill, is still uncertain. But a big target will be on campus this weekend, so the player acquisition wheels could be turning soon.
Read the full story…
So far this offseason, Arizona has only seen players leave the program. The latest was power forward Azuolas Tubelis, who on Thursday declared for the NBA Draft.
When the Wildcats will start adding...
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Canzano: ‘Big 12 Mexico’ makes a lot more sense than ‘Pac-12 China’
- BYU’s Kalani Sitake turns to recruiting class of 2024 after plumbing portal
- NCAA made ‘big mistake’ not setting NIL compensation framework
- Heisman Trophy contenders: The Pac-12’s Top 5 candidates in 2023
- USC-Michigan, other Big Ten matchups leak ahead of 2024 CFB schedule release
- Who will start at cornerback for Boise State football in 2023?
- Next Big 12 Expansion Team Odds: Colorado, Arizona, Memphis the favorites
- Pac-12 presidents ‘solely focused’ on TV deal expected ‘soon’
- SJSU football, men’s basketball and baseball made history in 2022-23
- WSU’s Andrew Edson and his never-ending quest for more speed
- 247Sports: Predicting Big Ten football 2024 schedule; permanent rivals
- Linebacker Eric Gentry returns to USC workouts following ankle surgery
- Oregon sells out Super Regional; awaiting approval for additional seating
- Arizona’s Jordan Geist wins NCAA championship in shot put
- Utes get commitment from Snow College tight end Dallen Bentley