By Erik McKinney, WeAreSC: USC brought in nearly two dozen transfers last offseason as head coach Lincoln Riley was in win-now mode from the second he stepped into his office at the John McKay Center. The Trojans likely won’t be quite as active with players in the transfer portal this offseason, but they will definitely be involved there again.
USC quarterback Caleb Williams spent the last week front and center of the college football world while winning the 2022 Heisman Trophy.
Read the full story…
USC quarterback Caleb Williams maintains a team-first approach in his pitch to the Trojans' transfer portal targets this offseason.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023
- Big 12 commish Yormark: ‘We have an appetite to be a national conference’
- 247Sports: Oregon’s Traeshon Holden among 8 CFB transfers primed for big 2023
- Beaver quarterback DJ Uiagalelei under two layers of pressure in 2023
- Athlon: USC football 2023 season preview and prediction
- New San Diego State commit Anthony McMillan breaks down his decision
- Scholarship created in honor of Boise State football graduate assistant