By Chance Linton, 247Sports: Caleb Williams accounted for four total touchdowns Saturday night and USC survived a scare from Arizona, outlasting the Wildcats for a 43-41 triple-overtime victory at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
This is the seventh consecutive game in which Williams has accounted for at least four touchdowns, a streak that dates back to the end of last season — that is good for the second-longest such streak in college football since the 2015 season, according to CBS Sports research.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Social media reacts to Colorado landing top-ranked 2024 OT Jordan Seaton
- Michigan finalizing massive contract offer for Jim Harbaugh, per reports
- Dillon Gabriel’s Alamo Bowl status not yet finalized, per Brent Venables
- Husky WR Rome Odunze played through punctured lung suffered against Arizona
- Stanford OL Levi Rogers announces return for 2024 season
- UCLA defensive end Laiatu Latu takes home 2023 Lombardi Award
- Former UCLA QB Dante Moore expected to take a visit to Oregon
- Kenny Dillingham called Notre Dame to sell Irish on ASU transfer Jordan Clark
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team - December 8, 2023
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late - December 8, 2023
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State - December 7, 2023