By Dave McMenamin, ESPN: If USC freshman Bronny James passes a medical examination later this month, he will return to practice with the intention of appearing in game action this season, his father, Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James, said Monday.
Bronny suffered cardiac arrest during a team workout in July and underwent successful surgery to repair what the James family referred to as a likely congenital heart defect.
Read the full story…
USC freshman Bronny James aims to play this season if he passes a medical examination later this month, his father, LeBron James, said Monday.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Social media reacts to Colorado landing top-ranked 2024 OT Jordan Seaton
- Michigan finalizing massive contract offer for Jim Harbaugh, per reports
- Dillon Gabriel’s Alamo Bowl status not yet finalized, per Brent Venables
- Husky WR Rome Odunze played through punctured lung suffered against Arizona
- Stanford OL Levi Rogers announces return for 2024 season
- UCLA defensive end Laiatu Latu takes home 2023 Lombardi Award
- Former UCLA QB Dante Moore expected to take a visit to Oregon
- Kenny Dillingham called Notre Dame to sell Irish on ASU transfer Jordan Clark
- Report: Colorado hires former NFL lineman Phil Loadholt to coach OL
- Why a big-money, high-stakes QB transfer carousel will define the 2024 season
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State - December 7, 2023
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics? - December 7, 2023
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl - December 7, 2023