Would there be full-blown realignment? Which teams and leagues could be poached? How would the moves impact the next round of media rights negotiations?
Read the full story…
Addressing the biggest questions surrounding the potential alliance between the three leagues and forecasting what could unfold over the coming weeks and months.
—More from News Feed—
- Deion Sanders targeting multiple quarterbacks in transfer portal
- Jayden Daniels’ Heisman chase ends at LSU, but it began in Tempe at ASU
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend
- 247Sports: What we’ve learned so far about each Pac-12 basketball team
- The Pac-12 just had its best year yet but it was two years too late
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Social media reacts to Colorado landing top-ranked 2024 OT Jordan Seaton
- Michigan finalizing massive contract offer for Jim Harbaugh, per reports
- Dillon Gabriel’s Alamo Bowl status not yet finalized, per Brent Venables
- Husky WR Rome Odunze played through punctured lung suffered against Arizona
- Stanford OL Levi Rogers announces return for 2024 season
- Deion Sanders targeting multiple quarterbacks in transfer portal - December 8, 2023
- Jayden Daniels’ Heisman chase ends at LSU, but it began in Tempe at ASU - December 8, 2023
- Report: Former 5-star DL Walter Nolen to visit Oregon this weekend - December 8, 2023