By Jarrid Denney, ScoopDuck: During his debut campaign with the Oregon Ducks, Bo Nix produced one of the greatest individual seasons in program history.
After three seasons as the starting signal-caller at Auburn, Nix revived his career under former Ducks’ offensive coordinator Kenny Dillingham. In 13 games, he passed for 3,593 yards and 29 touchdowns while throwing just seven interceptions.
Read the full story…
Oregon's Bo Nix will enter the 2023 season with 47 career starts under his belt — more than any Power 5 quarterback in the nation.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Cameron Ward says Cougs OC Ben Arbuckle hasn’t pulled back curtain yet
- 247Sports: Predicting every unbeaten CFP contender’s first loss
- How Stanford’s promising 2024 class could boost Taylor’s turnaround
- Justin Wilcox knows who Cal’s QB will be Saturday; he’s just not saying
- Oregon using bye week to prepare for ‘all-out battle’ with rival Washington
- 4-star center Emmanuel Stephen commits to Arizona hoops over USC, Kansas
- BYU Athletics plans to reseat LaVell Edwards Stadium following 2023 season
- Utah is strengthening their future with the top homegrown talent
- Schwarzenegger says US politics need ‘big picture’ leader like Deion Sanders
- Washington QB Michael Penix Jr. and WR Rome Odunze make history off the field
- Expanding coaching suspensions among NCAA Council’s new infractions proposals
- NCAA shrinks window for athletes to enter transfer portal
- Lincoln Riley says Trojan DL Korey Foreman ‘exploring’ redshirting
- Oregon State AD Scott Barnes won’t pursue UW job, tells staff he’s staying
- Kenny Dillingham applying Florida State lessons to ASU predicament
- Cameron Ward says Cougs OC Ben Arbuckle hasn’t pulled back curtain yet - October 4, 2023
- 247Sports: Predicting every unbeaten CFP contender’s first loss - October 4, 2023
- How Stanford’s promising 2024 class could boost Taylor’s turnaround - October 4, 2023