By Isaac Trotter, 247Sports: Former five-star prospect Kel’el Ware shook up the college basketball world Monday when he told 247Sports’ Travis Branham that he entered the transfer portal and will leave Oregon.
The 7-foot big man will not enter the 2023 NBA Draft and instead tries to parlay himself into the lottery conversation in the wide-open 2024 NBA Draft. Ware is the No. 1-ranked player in the transfer portal as of Monday, and he will demand a boatload of interest.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Harmon: Why is Colorado hot potato in Pac-12/Big 12 rumors lately?
- After getting two recruits in 16 hours, Lincoln Riley poised for a big June
- Tristan da Silva sets high goals days after announcing return to Colorado
- Why Dawson Baker is eager to be a ‘pioneer’ as BYU hoops enters the Big 12
- Wilner: Washington on Peacock (and what it means), NBA Draft, legal affairs
- Oregon sweeps Nashville Regional, heads to first Super Regional since 2012
- Report: Wichita State hires WSU’s Brian Green as its new head baseball coach
- Stanford softball beats Washington to reach WCWS semifinal vs. Oklahoma
- 247Sports: Oregon State receiver among week’s headline 2024 Power 5 commits
- Huskies host Southland Conference Freshman of the Year on basketball visit
- Quick look at Oregon’s remaining 2023 signees arriving in June
- Former Oregon linebacker Harrison Taggart transferring to BYU
- ESPN story suggests Justin Wilcox’s job status at Cal is shaky
- Wilner Mailbag: Pac-12 survival, CU’s role, UW conspiracy theory, and more
- Neel: 2 offensive players from each Pac-12 team that will break out in 2023
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)