By Chandler Holt and Michelle Bodkin, KSL Sports: The Utah Utes defeated the Florida Gators, 24-11, in the season opener on Thursday.
Money Parks, Nate Johnson, and Bryson Barnes all found the end zone for the Utes. Caleb Douglas was the sole touchdown scorer for the Gators.
Read the full story…
Utah Football and the Florida Gators face off in the season opener at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, Utah on Thursday, August 31.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- CBS Sports power rankings of all 133 college football teams
- Stanford QB Justin Lamson calls out self, offense for lack of big plays vs UO
- Kalen DeBoer evaluates the value of Washington playing in a close game
- 247Sports’ preseason Top 25 basketball rankings for 2023-24
- Shedeur Sanders stands up for teammate after loss to USC
- O.J. Simpson calls on USC to fire defensive coordinator Alex Grinch
- Kaye: For the second straight season, Boise State has a QB controversy
- Michael Penix says Washington has a standard to uphold
- Vinnick: Pat McAfee proves he’s College GameDay’s blowhard-in-chief
- 247Sports’ college football Week 6 bowl projections
- Next up for Cal, the toughest 5-game stretch in program history
- Lincoln Riley backs Alex Grinch, says defense ‘doesn’t look like last year’
- Quality, not quantity of penalties doom ASU in Berkeley
- Jedd Fisch breaks down Noah Fifita’s performance against UW
- CB Cormani McClain responds to Sanders’ tough love with strong outing vs USC
- CBS Sports power rankings of all 133 college football teams - October 2, 2023
- Stanford QB Justin Lamson calls out self, offense for lack of big plays vs UO - October 2, 2023
- Kalen DeBoer evaluates the value of Washington playing in a close game - October 2, 2023