Athlon Sports: The Pac-12’s 2020 college football season for the fall has been canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. While the conference may pursue a spring season, the rosters could look different and alter how we view some teams and games.
The Pac-12 had several intriguing matchups slated in non-conference play, including Ohio State-Oregon, Michigan at Washington and USC vs. Alabama in Arlington, Texas. In conference action, Washington-Oregon, USC-Oregon, Arizona State-USC and USC-Utah were all top matchups for the 2020 slate.
With the Pac-12 announcement of a canceled season, our experts at Athlon Sports discuss which game they will miss watching the most this fall
The Pac-12's 2020 college football season for the fall has been canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic. While the conference may pursue a spring season, the
—More from News Feed—
- Bartle: Micah Bernard will withdraw his name from portal and return to Utah
- Cal, Oregon, OSU, Stanford, and UW make Top 5 for Nation’s No. 7 QB
- NCAA generates $1.1 billion in revenue as COVID rebound continues
- Canzano: Dogfight forming in Pac-12 men’s hoops standings, reprieve from FS1
- Reed: Justin Herbert’s new contract with Chargers could surpass $500M
- SuperWest 5-star college hoops freshmen receive mixed grades from 247Sports
- Oregon offers scholarship to legacy quarterback recruit Akili Smith Jr.
- CBS Sports Bracketology: Arizona earns a 1-seed as Kansas falls off top line
- Mario Cristobal, Miami football parts ways with OC Josh Gattis
- 18 SuperWest players make @PFF’s 101 best college football players of 2022
- Mike Zimmer joins Deion Sanders’ Colorado coaching staff in unknown role
- The Husky collective 1861 Foundation takes a different approach to NIL
- Jake Dickert talks about WSU contract extension: ‘This is home to us’
- Stanford ‘a team to watch’ to land former five-star UW transfer QB Sam Huard
- Report: Nation’s No. 1 football recruit to visit USC this weekend
- Dana Altman explains reason for star freshman Kel’el Ware’s reduced role
- Judd: Could BYU QB Jaren Hall be the next Brock Purdy?
- Pac-12’s Merton Hanks confident in Deion Sanders’ impact on Buffs, conference
- Athlon: Every Pac-12 team’s most important 2023 transfer portal additions
- Utah, Oregon St recruits among notable risers in final 2023 Top247 rankings
- 247Sports: Sean Miller a contender for midseason National Coach of the Year
- Boise State’s Billy Bowens played through significant hand injury in 2022
- Coach Prime tops CBS Sports 5 key storylines to watch on National Signing Day
- The top transfer portal addition for each of USC’s 2023 opponents
- With new stadium and surging program, San Diego State an easy case for Pac-12
- Oregon lands commitment from former 4-star Ole Miss safety Tysheem Johnson
- ASU’s Bobby Hurley taking different approach than in past after tough losses
- Canzano: Emptying my notebook on Bronny James, broadcasting and QBs
- Drew: Did BYU football get better or worse via the transfer portal?
- Blue-chippers flocking to first big junior day of Coach Prime era at Colorado
- Bartle: Micah Bernard will withdraw his name from portal and return to Utah - January 27, 2023
- Cal, Oregon, OSU, Stanford, and UW make Top 5 for Nation’s No. 7 QB - January 27, 2023
- NCAA generates $1.1 billion in revenue as COVID rebound continues - January 27, 2023