By Brian J. Pedersen, Arizona Desert Swarm: College football coaches can’t talk about specific recruits until they’ve officially signed to play for a school, but there are no NCAA rules regarding speaking in generalities.
So while there won’t be any comments from Arizona’s Jedd Fisch anytime soon about the decommitment of 5-star Tucson edge rusher Elijah Rushing, who was in line to be the highest-ranked recruit in program history, that doesn’t mean he can’t voice his displeasure in losing Rushing (and other recent decommits) while opining about the state of recruiting in college football.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics?
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl
- New Trojan DC D’Anton Lynn shares vision for USC defense moving forward
- Who will broadcast departing Pac-12 schools’ football spring games?
- Social media reacts to Colorado landing top-ranked 2024 OT Jordan Seaton
- Michigan finalizing massive contract offer for Jim Harbaugh, per reports
- Dillon Gabriel’s Alamo Bowl status not yet finalized, per Brent Venables
- Husky WR Rome Odunze played through punctured lung suffered against Arizona
- Stanford OL Levi Rogers announces return for 2024 season
- UCLA defensive end Laiatu Latu takes home 2023 Lombardi Award
- Former UCLA QB Dante Moore expected to take a visit to Oregon
- Kenny Dillingham called Notre Dame to sell Irish on ASU transfer Jordan Clark
- Report: Colorado hires former NFL lineman Phil Loadholt to coach OL
- Why a big-money, high-stakes QB transfer carousel will define the 2024 season
- Oregon director of speed and performance headed to Mississippi State - December 7, 2023
- How would an employee model impact the state of college athletics? - December 7, 2023
- Kalen DeBoer on whether UW carries any confidence over from 2022 Alamo Bowl - December 7, 2023