By Jason Scheer, Wildcat Authority: Arizona has landed North Carolina transfer Caleb Love as the Wildcats finalize their roster for next season. In his career at North Carolina, Love scored 1,476 points, made 200 threes and had 337 assists in 101 games.
He averaged 14.6 points, 2.0 threes and 3.3 assists and is third in UNC history in three-point attempts (630), eighth in three-pointers (200), 18th in free throw percentage (.815) and 35th in UNC career scoring.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Aztecs ‘Work in progress’ as they open conference play against Boise State
- USC, Lincoln Riley end reporter suspension after ‘productive conversation’
- Could a promotion-relegation style system come to college football?
- Oregon’s Hayward Field will host 2024 US Olympic Track & Field Trials
- Jonathan Smith, Mike Elko attractive Michigan State head coaching candidates
- For BYU’s Darius Lassiter, Big 12 opener at Kansas is incredibly personal
- Wilner picks of the week: Colorado faces its toughest challenge, by far
- Utah football fully embracing ‘next man up’ mentality
- Former Boise State players guiding Idaho HS athletes through coaching
- WSU defensive tackle Rashad McKenzie out for the season, says Jake Dickert
- USC linebackers preparing to ‘get that juice back’ against Arizona State
- Brian Fish returns to assistant coach position for Oregon men’s basketball
- Oregon vs Colorado football game tickets reach ridiculously high prices
- Oregon football recruiting visitor list vs. Colorado
- Promotion/relegation in CFB? Game-changing idea could help save Pac-12
- Aztecs ‘Work in progress’ as they open conference play against Boise State - September 21, 2023
- USC, Lincoln Riley end reporter suspension after ‘productive conversation’ - September 21, 2023
- Could a promotion-relegation style system come to college football? - September 21, 2023