By R.J. Abeytia, USCFootball: USC has one more season of Pac-12 basketball to play. The Trojans’ 72-62 NCAA tournament loss to Michigan State illustrated how poorly a season of Conference of Champions basketball prepared USC for their March Madness moment.
Michigan State was the more physical team on both ends of the floor. After hanging in for a 34-34 tie at halftime, USC wilted as the Spartans elbowed, bumped, shoved and dove their way to the next round.
Read the full story…
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports
- Possible CFB recruiting rule changes ‘may keep more coaches in college’
- USC’s Lincoln Riley 4th highest-paid CFB coach entering 2023 season
- Four-year ESPN probe identifies failures before a Utah athlete’s slaying
- Call: Is adding San Diego State to the Pac-12 a ‘no-brainer’?
- Graney: Mountain West must be ready if San Diego State bolts for Pac-12
- Miki Suguturaga’s move to tight end potential ‘home run’ opportunity for Utes
- Connon: Previewing UCLA men’s basketball’s offseason roster moves
- Lincoln Riley on recruiting QB’s: ‘If he’s scared,’ USC not the place for him
- Fast rising QB Dermaricus Davis talks Oregon St. visit, Nevada & WSU up next
- Dan Lanning details what goes into hiring assistant coaches
- Kenny Dillingham’s energy becoming integral part of ASU football
- BYU football boasts top transfers in Big 12 for 2023 season
Latest posts by News Feed (see all)
- Colorado spring game nearly sold out ahead of Deion Sanders’ first season - March 29, 2023
- Congress to hold first NIL hearing as new NCAA prez seeks antitrust exemption - March 29, 2023
- Top 10 CFB programs entering 2023 season per 247Sports - March 29, 2023