By Brad Crawford, 247Sports: College football’s future rankings are here, an in-depth look at how the top 25 may look in 2025 based on various factors we’ve used to properly project the nation’s top programs and potential risers in the coming years.
Among the notables that went into this lookahead ranking include a three-year recruiting average per 247Sports’ Overall Team Rankings, the likelihood each program has its current coach and staff of assistants in the future, quarterback rooms and their trajectory moving forward, as well as how expanded conferences and altered scheduling will potentially affect wins and losses.
Read the full story…
Recruiting prowess, coaching prestige and roster management trump all in college football's glance at the future.
Looking for more SuperWest team news? Find it at our Team News Feed
—More from News Feed—
- Program-record 16 Cal track and field athletes headed to NCAA Nationals
- Wilner: ACC shows Pac-12 how to change revenue model for CFP, NCAA Tourney
- OSU earns 3 NCAA women’s T&F berths, most since program reinstated in 2004
- Four-star LB Mark Iheanachor talks new offers and recent Pac-12 visits
- Ex-JSU safety Shilo Sanders officially follows dad Deion, brother to CU
- Oregon Ducks win Pac-12 Baseball Tournament, but say best is yet to come
- House of Victory to hold NIL event with USC quarterbacks
- Buffs football assistant coach salary pool tops $4.5 million for first time
- How Boise State landed Iowa State defensive lineman transfer Howard Brown
- Colorado nets $200K profit from Deion Sanders’ first spring game
- WSU’s Jake Dickert: Pac-12 going to be as strong as any conference
- Athlon: 2023 UCLA football season preview and prediction
- Former Stanford coach David Shaw talks Caleb Williams’ place among recent QBs
- Ducks land pledge from 2025 offensive line prospect Chavez Thompson
- PG Frankie Collins returns to ASU after testing NBA Draft waters