247Sports: College football news can be a bit confounding. What else would you expect out of a sport with hundreds of different power brokers and no one true leader? But nothing in the sports’s history has compared to the last few days, which have seen the Big Ten and Pac-12 postpone their 2020 seasons. Meanwhile, the ACC and SEC forged ahead with plans to move ahead. Not to be outdone, the Big 12 came off the top rope and released its schedule less than 24 hours after two autonomy leagues declared it’d be unsafe to continue the season this fall.
Anyone’s head spinning yet?
What would a spring season look like? How will eligability be impacted? Is everyone transfering? Looking at all of those questions and much more.
—More from News Feed—
- 247Sports: KJ Simpson, Jaylon Tyson most improved hoops players in Pac-12
- Longtime Oregon Ducks radio announcer Terry Jonz dies at 70
- Report: Ohio State self-reports four minor recruiting violations to NCAA
- Breaking down Alabama coaches in Kalen DeBoer’s first year post-Nick Saban
- Boyd Gaming Corporation and Boyd Family to contribute $6.5M to UNLV Athletics
- Mike Norvell breaks down why DJ Uiagalelei was the right fit for Florida St
- Report: Dirk Koetter returning to lead Boise State offense in 2024
- UW continues to add to list of official visitors with trench reinforcements
- USC’s Caleb Williams opts to throw at Pro Day Event over 2024 NFL Combine
- Dillon Gabriel among several Ducks to publicly ‘opt-in’ to EA Sports CFB 25
- Kyle Whittingham’s conference realignment forecast is coming true
- LeBron James gifts Colorado QB Shedeur Sanders a signed jersey and shoes
- 247Sports: Big Ten way-too-early order of finish, final records for 2024
- Stanford’s Jared Bynum has cryptic social media post after not playing again
- NCAA president issues letter after NIL preliminary injunction
- 247Sports: KJ Simpson, Jaylon Tyson most improved hoops players in Pac-12 - February 27, 2024
- Longtime Oregon Ducks radio announcer Terry Jonz dies at 70 - February 27, 2024
- Report: Ohio State self-reports four minor recruiting violations to NCAA - February 27, 2024